Saturday, June 20, 2009

Something i didn't share before...

Well, people look at my facebook, friendster, and also my blog, maybe they will think about i'm the 1 which is full focus on photography. Actually i'm not. So this time i will share something is others by photography, so hope that my image will not just lock in 1 side only.





So this is the 1st 3D artwork i have done when i still semester 3. It is a window display design. I design this thing with full glass and steel on it to enhance the modern and high technology feel on it, cause this design i'm do it for a tele-communication company. ( X-PAX on it just a sample. It doesn't mean that i done this design for them )

4 comments:

James said...

semester 3 O.o

Unknown said...

wow~~~~~ nice!! got X got it all!

Anonymous said...

SO FON AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I jealous n envy oh!!!

Edward Yong said...

james: yeap, sem 3 de thing

Nat: haha, thx^^

Shelby: wat makes u so jealous n anvy ooo?