Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Black Day...

Today it's very "black kid". Just sleep an hour cz at friend's home do homework, but still haven't done those thing i want. after i back home in this morning im just realize my car is "pamjit", and take bout an hour to change the tyre. After change the spare tyre just realize that my spare tyre is not enought air, then go to the nearest petrol station to refill the air. When back school, just realize the school's internet line got problem again, another morning no web browsing and research. After that, maybe i'm less sleeping in this few night, my throat start feel not well. Then afternoon, all my design have to modify again. Oh My God~~!!! What's Going On Today???

2 comments:

Karen said...

don stress up urself~everything wil gonna b ok~^^

James said...

lol...yawoh...everything will b fine XD