Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Ex-School Mate






Outdoor shooting with feeltone again!! Im was very excited when every time they are invite me take picture with them. Because every time's shooting will have new exciting things happen. This time we are moving to Yayasan Sabah Atmosphere to take picture. The model's name is Lisa. She is my ex-school mate. She has a little cute face like a Taiwan artist, Jolin Tsai. She is not a professional model, but she got a talent to be professional model. She is easy to get in the mood, and also good in posing. But my skill still haven't "arrive home", most of my indoor shooting is consider fail! But luckily after that they still have go out the building and take some outdoor shoot. And that time im really hope to say:"Thanks GOD!!" Cause i still have chance to take some photo within my standard!! Haha...
And this is some of my artwork, others will be post soon...

3 comments: