Saturday, May 24, 2008

Kenix & Nicholas's Wedding



10-05-2008, the day is me step on another kind of photograph. That day's morning i suddenly receive a call from my friend 2 invite me to take a wedding dinner shoot at Kota Marudu. Im was happy & excited, cause im never tot that i will have such of chance 2 take this kind of photo. Taking wedding dinner photo is quite fun, but at the same time it also really hard for me. It's because i didn't have any experience for taking a wedding dinner before, and also my camera's equipment it's still not enough for taking photo in a dark situation, so not many good photo i have take. BTW, im really enjoy the moment when the photo shooting, it's because i have learn something new at the moment. This is some of the photo i have take in the dinner.

2 comments:

金田一 said...

i am here to menyibuk
why me not link in ah?

Edward Yong said...

haha, da blog still in construction, so, still gt sum ppl i hvnt link